Find what you're looking for

Friday 24 August 2012

Just a quick idea.

Had a thought recently about coalescing a bunch of my posts (opinion pieces, mainly) into a book of some sort. Probably just an eBook, given I don't really have the means to produce an actual book.

But if I was going to do that, do people have specific posts they definitely want to see in there? Also, if anyone knows of anything that would help me in making these into an eBook, that'd be great.

At the moment, thinking three sections - maybe my original A to Z, then all my "On X" ones, and all my religion/Christianity ones. Just one idea at the moment.

1 comment:

  1. Wow! A good idea. I really liked that post 'Reflections on a description of the INFP'. But it's probably not for the book. Anyway, it would be nice to create something like that.

    ReplyDelete

Please, tell me what you think. I'm not psychic, and I want to know :)