Find what you're looking for

Saturday 9 July 2011

In Christ.

OK. Just got back from a camp this week. Was an MYC, or Mid-Year Conference. For a few of the Christian groups from some of the unis. This one was UWS, Sydney Cumbo, and the Gong. Was originally meant to be on Relationships, but what with one thing and another, got changed to Humanity at the last moment.

It was really good :) Basically, a lot of it was about being in Christ. The idea was, if you're in something, then whatever happens to it also happens to you; so being in Christ, all that happens to Christ happens to you. It's the idea of being united with Christ, rather than just getting closer to Him. It's a great idea, and hopefully one that I should be able to implement it and not just have it as an idea. Which has always been difficult for me, but it's something I'm going to really try to work on - consciously thinking about these sort of things instead of just putting them on the backburner or whatever.

Also, a couple of other quick things. Firstly, an idea I've had means I will actually be doing an EP launch fairly soon (though only electronic), but that will be a different EP to the one I've been talking about before. Should be happening fairly soon, and I'll be getting the link up to that here when that does happen.

As well, will also be updating the post I did before on Christians and homosexuality in the next couple of minutes with another idea I've had recently. If you're interested in checking that, this is the link: http://modnarama.blogspot.com/2011/06/somewhat-touchy-issue-for-some.html
OK. Until next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please, tell me what you think. I'm not psychic, and I want to know :)