Find what you're looking for

Saturday 23 July 2011

Lost thoughts...

I have a lot of ideas. That's part of who I am - I just do a lot of thinking, and a lot of ideas pop into my head, from all over the place. About everything, too - whether it be music stuff, God stuff, life stuff, funny stuff, whatever. I just get a lot of thoughts.

And that's part of the reason I started this blog, really. Because I have so many thoughts, and they don't really do much when they're sitting around in my head. The most it'll amount to there is a song. Which is cool, yeah, but it's still not a massive amount. So I thought it'd be a good idea to get some of those ideas I have out there.

But there's another reason as well. (Well, if I really wanted to have a look at it, there's probably a dozen reasons, but these are what I'm calling the main two :P) So many of my ideas I have, if I don't write them down somewhere, I forget. And they can be really great ideas. And I was really hating losing them, so I decided to start writing down ideas here, so that I would remember them a bit better, and they wouldn't be lost somewhere in my brain...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please, tell me what you think. I'm not psychic, and I want to know :)