Find what you're looking for

Saturday 17 March 2012

Song Saturday #5: Dark Poison

And another song for you guys. This one does sound very depressing and such, I know. I'm not. About sin, really. Half-inspired by the song "All Black" by Good Charlotte. Hope you like :)


Dark Poison

V1:
I may look like an ordinary person
But something's happening inside
It's only going to ever worsen
So I make sure that it always hides

Chorus:
It's spreading through me
Coursing through my veins
I can't let it take control
It's coming over me
Don't know what to do anymore
Cannot keep on hiding
This dark poison

V2:
Well sometimes I feel possessed
And sometimes I'm alright
But right now I'm obsessed
Can't give up this fight

Chorus

Instrumental

Chorus x2

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please, tell me what you think. I'm not psychic, and I want to know :)