Find what you're looking for

Thursday 19 January 2012

Blaming yourself.

I'm the sort of person that keeps a lot tucked inside. Mostly, the bad stuff. And so people don't know my failings nearly as well as I do. I'm always....acutely aware of them. Part of me likes to emphasise them for me. It can get a little....depressive, at times. I guess I've avoided that, fr the most part, because I've got a bit of a happier/funny personality.

Course, now and then, you stuff things up in a way that makes Chernobyl look like Cher-ry bomb. And when you know it's your fault....

In my case, that leads to me giving myself no end of shit. It's not particularly fun, and usually takes a pretty Epic Win to make up for the Utter Fail.

Some people, of course, will get out of it by blaming someone else. I don't like doing that, because I like people. People are cool like that. Other people blame God. That's just a fail and a half, because he can go Right Back At You times Infinity. Then some say, no-one's to blame. It's all cool and fruity. Right. Would you like guilt with that?

So, logical conclusion, I blame myself. It's right, but the trick is then being able to forgive yourself after that. Which is harder. I'm.....working on it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please, tell me what you think. I'm not psychic, and I want to know :)