Find what you're looking for

Tuesday 11 October 2011

Plans.

I often have a lot of plans. They tend to crowd into each other a lot. So many different possibilities, so many different things to do....
I thought I might plonk down a few for even just the blog here.

- Reviews
I've been doing a few in this A to Z, and I'm liking them a bit. So I'm thinking that I might do a few more here and there in the future. Perhaps have a review day each week. Heck, I could have a sort of schedule for this....now that's a thought....somehow, I doubt I'd be able to stick to it though :P

- Guest posts
Borrowing from my good friend Mozart who had a couple of these earlier on in his blog, getting someone else to do a post every now and then. Because I know a fair few people with opinions about stuff, so that'd be interesting to look at. Which leads on to...

- Interviews
Similarly to above. Though I guess it could work either way; people could ask me questions, or I could ask them some. Or both, though maybe that might be a slightly lengthy post.

- Songs
I've already mentioned that I'm planning to do an A to Z of compositions after this A to Z. Quite possible that I'll put up some more songs now and then.

- More religious misconceptions
Haven't done them for a while, so I'll probably get back to that....err....at some point.

- Vlogs
I've had an attempt at doing vlogs once a week for my Youtube. Don't think I'm doing that ridiculously well; I'm not particularly the most exciting face to look at. That's something I could try to change by getting a bit more theatrical and such, but I dunno :P I try to do it fairly impromptu, so it's not so much of a set in stone thing. I'm thinking perhaps not doing a weekly thing for Youtube any more, but instead just doing one every now and then for the blog, since I'm pretty much just talking about a lot of the stuff I do here. So you might be seeing some of those up.

Think that's about it. Fair bit of stuff, but we'll see how we go.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please, tell me what you think. I'm not psychic, and I want to know :)