Find what you're looking for

Monday 3 October 2011

The Princess Bride

I know, I know. You're probably thinking, "Oh great, he's gone and done a soppy love story." It is a bit of that, but above that there's more. I will elucidate...

If you're not familiar with the movie, I'll give you a quick run down. It's back in medieval times, and the main girl and the main guy fall in love. Guy goes away...actually, no, do me a favour and look it up on Wiki if you haven't seen it. Save me ten minutes writing it out. :P

OK, now that you've done that. Firstly, I love some of the comedy in this. The giant is just hilarious, but overall the movie just has lots of laugh-out-loud parts to it, which I love. And it's just a really great, feel-good story, the kind of one that has you smiling the whole way through it and for a while afterwards. I like that. :)

This is a tad short, because of my lack of synopsis - so I'll write about my next A to Z. I'm planning to do songwriting as my next one - as in, for each letter I'll write a song starting with that letter, do a video of me singing/playing it and plonk it up on Youtube, then put the lyrics and link to the vid up here. Should be cool. :)

1 comment:

  1. You forgot the epic fencing :P Haha this is an epic film, so glad you included it :D

    ReplyDelete

Please, tell me what you think. I'm not psychic, and I want to know :)