Find what you're looking for

Friday 7 October 2011

This Moment.

First one of my reviews on a Christian album. Thought I'd put one in there; and, since this is going to be the last of my albums (because I don't have any more for the subsequent letters), thought that it had better be this one.

This one's by good old SCC - Steven Curtis Chapman. It's a good CD, with some great lyrics and great sounds happening.

It starts off with Miracle of the Moment, one of the best on the album, easily. It then continues on with Broken, a solid song, and on to Cinderella. We then hear Yours, and Something Crazy. One of the better songs on the album. We go through Children of God, One Heartbeat at a Time, and My Surrender, all decent songs, and go onto You Are Being Loved, again, one of the good ones on the album. It finishes off with Definition of Me and With One Voice.

A pretty good album, though you can get the feeling that there is a bit of the same sound happening here and there. But that's something I'd be willing to overlook, personally.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please, tell me what you think. I'm not psychic, and I want to know :)