Find what you're looking for

Monday 24 October 2011

Half-Life

Not at all related to the game, I'm afraid. I could do that, but didn't in this case. More on the actual phrase, as in half of a life.


Half-Life


V1:
        Em                      Am6
You creep among the shadows
        Em                Am6
You stalk the alleyways
        Em                          Am6
You haunt the swinging gallows
              Em                  Am6
Through all your dying days

Chorus:
Em            D           C                 B
You live a half-life, you've been cursed
             Em          D                    C      B
When it comes to living, you've got it worst
Em                          D          C      B
You're the one who wanted to be first
      Em             D        C                           B
But now you'll be the last...to leave...this world

V1 (using chords below)
V2:
Em                   B
Emotion, it has left you
      C                       B
No pleasure and no thrill
Em                  B
You just try to get through
             C                        B
But can never have your fill

Chorus
Chorus (instro)
Chorus


Fairly simple. I'm guessing I'll get a couple of vids done tomorrow. Possibly.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please, tell me what you think. I'm not psychic, and I want to know :)