Find what you're looking for

Thursday 20 October 2011

Everything Else.

Actually writing this one first here. If that makes sense. As in, I haven't written it down beforehand and copying it over to here. I'm sitting down at my computer, without the keyboard/piano, and figuring this out. We'll see how we go...And if you're wondering, no, this isn't based on personal experience. It's a hypothetical. Or a cliche. Or something like that.


Everything Else


V1:
   Bb                             Dm
It started off so well, but now it's gone
           Eb                                  F
There's nothing left with which to carry on
           Bb                                       Dm
You've taken all of it away, now this memory's all I've got
Eb                                             F
That you went from me and just left me here to rot

Chorus:
      Gm   Eb      F
So this is what I am
        Gm   Eb        F
And this is all that I have
       Bb          Eb                   Gm  F    Eb
You can't complain about the way I am now
Gm    Eb       F        Gm           Eb     F
This is what I am, because you took away
                          Eb Bb Eb Bb
Everything else

V2:
Bitter is my way of life, backwards is my style
Living always in the past, not really moving any miles
Resentment is my drug of choice, it's how I get through
Because all the rest has taken off with you

Chorus

Bridge:
Eb           Bb
Everything else
Eb            Bb
Everything else
Gm              F
Nothing left, cause you took
Eb
Everything else

Chorus x2


Tis it. And yes, I do realise that my structure has been slightly similar so far. Attempted to vary it with a bridge there. A vid will hopefully be up at some point tomorrow. Edit: Vid now up, here you go: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3F0Rx2AQ-1Y

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please, tell me what you think. I'm not psychic, and I want to know :)