Find what you're looking for

Monday 17 October 2011

Be Heard!

Another different one... I don't know quite what I'd call this one, almost borrows from hip hop or something a bit. I'll try and do one that's a bit more "me" for my next couple, if I can manage it...


Be Heard!


Intro: A G

V1:
A
Jump up, get up
G
Now is the time for you to be heard
A
All around, get down with it
G
Yes, you know the word

V2:
Get out, big shout
You know it all, get off the floor
All in, begin
Time to ask for more

Chorus (x2):
A
If you say nothing, they can't hear you
G
If you don't say something, they're not gonna hear you
A         G  F
 Be heard

V3:
It's loud, be proud
If you can't do it, you're gonna lose it
Be soft, get offed
This isn't the time to un-choose it

Chorus (x2)


Instrumental: A G

Chorus (x2 staccato, x2 loud)




That's it. Won't be any vid today, didn't have time to do it earlier and everyone's in bed, so bit hard to do it now. :P Until tomorrow. EDIT: Vid now up. Here's the link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ckfK9HiuBgY

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please, tell me what you think. I'm not psychic, and I want to know :)