Find what you're looking for

Thursday 8 December 2011

CC.

This be-eth mine two hundredth posting on this here blog, aye. Hence the Roman numbers, not acronym.

A fair bit's happened in that time. I've actually been doing it for a week and a year now. 372 days, 200 posts. Not bad. I've been pretty lazy at times with the posting, and I still haven't gotten around to getting those last A to Zs up on YouTube. It will happen, it will happen...

And hopefully, since I have nothing else to do this holidays, I'll be able to really get this up and going. That is, if sloth doesn't overtake me. For a very slow animal, it seems to do a good job of overtaking you. I guess the thing is that I let it. :P

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please, tell me what you think. I'm not psychic, and I want to know :)