Find what you're looking for

Friday 16 December 2011

Waiting, waiting...

I've always been a fairly patient person. I'll tend to wait until someone else has finished a conversation before trying to speak. Even if my parents are trying to hurry out the door. :P But that doesn't mean that I find it particularly fun. I'm just a bit better at occupying my mind in the meantime, I guess.

But one thing that is annoying is when you've been waiting for something for a fair while. A couple of months. And you've kind of let yourself forget about it a bit, so you don't get too worked up. But then you check the day, and it's tomorrow. You get all excited. Tomorrow comes. You get a little email. It's from them. You open it up...and it says "Thank you for your patience. Due to unforseen circumstances it's going to take a little longer. We know we said it would happen today, but oh well." :P Tis annoyink.

And so now, the waiting game once more. Thumb twiddling, anyone?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please, tell me what you think. I'm not psychic, and I want to know :)