Find what you're looking for

Tuesday 6 December 2011

Why you trollin' me?

If you're not familiar with the concept of "trolling", look it up. The internet one. Basically, I reckon God's done it a fair bit to me. In a good way. Akin to God's speech to Job in Job 37. Basically saying, can you do this? Can you do this? Can you do this? No. Because you're not God. I'm God.

He's done something pretty similar with me a fair few times. I'll look for something everywhere, and then I give up, and it's suddenly right in front of me. It's like he's saying, "You could've just asked..." Anyway.

Recently, I missed an exam. My final exam for a unit. It was worth 60%. Thought it was a different day. Was under the impression that I'd have to do summer school or repeat the unit. Then I got this message today:


Dear Brendan,

I am aware that you had emailed Melissa relating to the process you needed to follow and unfortunately that email was missed with it being such a busy time for us.

Due to this I am prepared to offer you a deferred exam for the unit Psychology: Behavioural Science. I will get back to you this week with a specific date and time but can let you know that all deferred exams for Psychology will be held on the 19th, 20th & 21st December.

Kind Regards

Danielle

So there you go. That was my big, "God, why you trollin' me?" moment for today. And yes. I'm very happy. :D

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please, tell me what you think. I'm not psychic, and I want to know :)