Find what you're looking for

Sunday 14 August 2011

A for Anger.

This post marks the start of my A to Z posts, where each post subject will start with the next letter of the alphabet.
This one is on anger, an interesting topic. Anger is something that is pretty prevalent in today's society. Road rage; civil wars; debates and trolololols. There's a lot of angry people, angry about a lot of different things.

I suppose I really got lucky here. I don't get angry; I really don't. You could shout and yell at me all you like, but I wouldn't get angry. I'd probably find it funny, actually. :P

Anger is something that, generally speaking, won't take you places you like, or anywhere helpful. A fair bit of the time, it'll alienate a lot of the people around you, and land you with a crowd that aren't too great.

But how on earth do you fight anger? Perhaps I'm not the best person to ask, since I don't really feel anger, but I think I've got an answer. I mentioned it before; laughter. Laughing at something that usually makes you angry is I think a pretty good way to avoid it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please, tell me what you think. I'm not psychic, and I want to know :)