Find what you're looking for

Wednesday 3 August 2011

Secrets.

I'm the type of person that's kept a fair few secrets from other people. For numerous reasons, some more arbitrary than others. Some fairly significant. But I've been doing my best recently to be honest, and I'm struggling with this question - is it honest to keep a secret? I mean, if someone asks you about secret X, you can still say "I don't want to talk about it," instead of the "What on earth's X?" line, which avoids the lie. But is it still being honest?

It's a question I think I still don't have any real answers for, though I think they'll come, in time. And I suppose that's my attitude to secrets as well, for now. I know there'll be a time when each secret that I have will be either somehow discovered, made redundant, or I'll feel free to disclose for whatever reason. It's just a question of knowing that right time when it comes, I suppose.

Sorry for the slightly late post. Anyone else have an opinion on this?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please, tell me what you think. I'm not psychic, and I want to know :)