Find what you're looking for

Sunday 6 December 2015

Day 1 - I'll Be Here

Decided to start today. A good day to start! This is the song that I ended up writing. Fairly simple, but I like. This was the brief: "Day 1: Write a platonic love song" Find the video here: https://youtu.be/Rw_EbvtfyEU

I'll Be Here

V1: / I / V / vi / vi V / x4
When you feel like letting go
And the road is long and slow
Well I want to let you know
I'll be right beside you, so

V2:
So when the times are tough
And you know you've had enough
When it's hard and it's rough
You're running out of puff

C: / IV // V / V iii / x2 / IV // V //
I'll be here
Standing near
So don't fear

V3:
When time is running out
And you can't turn about
When you're plagued by fear and doubt
There's no need to shout

C

B: x2 / IV / vi / V / iii / x3 / IV / vi / V / V iii /
I'll be here with you
Believe it's true
I'll never leave your side
When you need me, I'll be around

C

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please, tell me what you think. I'm not psychic, and I want to know :)