Find what you're looking for

Tuesday 29 December 2015

Day 20 - SuperFan

Two thirds of the way through! Woo! Twentieth Day, and the challenge was to write about a fictional idol. So, I did something that was quite literally fictional - Marvel! Or, more specifically, the Marvel Cinematic Universe. I'm quite a fan - though not quite a SuperFan....
Lyrics below, video here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C6q7ojkZNew

SuperFan

V1: 
They’ve got more superheroes
Than you could even name
The power of metal, the power of lightning,
The power of strength untamed
All joined together
In the one place
The Marvel Cinematic Universe

C:
Just one more movie
Just one more TV show
I haven’t seen them all yet
So I’ve got to go
Because it’s all part of this
Grand storyline
Don’t want to miss a second
It’s secrets will be mine

V2:
Every scrap of video I devour
In a moment
Every bit of material they release
I own it
I know all the theories about
MCU Phase Three
And the new superheroes yet to come
Yes siree

C

B:
You’d better stay and watch
Til the reel is over
Or you’re not a true Marvel fan
Because you never know
What they’ll put after the credits
A link to the next movie
With a cameo from Mr Stan Lee

C

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please, tell me what you think. I'm not psychic, and I want to know :)