Find what you're looking for

Friday 18 December 2015

Day 11 - The Adventure

Took another flex day yesterday because I wan't feeling too great. They're disappearing quickly.... The challenge this time was fairly simple; write a song about an adventure. And, following my trend of giving songs obvious names, I present to you - The Adventure! There's not a lot to it, admittedly, but I'm fairly happy with it. Hope you enjoy :) Lyrics below, video here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HEulHEYHn-4


The Adventure

V1: / vi / vi V /
Every adventure
Starts with one step
Don’t know where it leads
Don’t know what it may bring

V2:
Every journey
Has its twists and its turns
Don’t know where they will be
Or what we will learn
Cause it’s an adventure

C: / I // II // I // II // vi / vi V / vi / vi V / x2
A breath of mystery
A daring test of bravery
The thrill of discovery
That’s what makes an adventure
To step out into the unknown
Face dangers you cannot fathom
See places you’ve never seen
That’s what makes an adventure

V3:
Every trail
Will have its dangers
Have its monsters
And its treasures
Cause its an adventure

C

V4:
Every story
Has its end
But its also the beginning
Of yet another
Adventure

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please, tell me what you think. I'm not psychic, and I want to know :)